Natural Sausage Casings from New Zealand Sheep
20 meter pack - makes approx 6kg of sausages
40 meter pack - makes approx 12kg of sausages
90 meter pack - makes approx 28kg of sausages
Natural sheep casings are renowned by sausage making aficionado’s as the best there is. They allow your beautiful BBQ/cooking flavours to permeate the casing and infuse your sausage meat without letting any of your precious sausage juices escape. The result is a juicer sausage with more flavour.
- They also provide a great sausage ‘snap’ and no chewiness.
- These edible sausage casings will make approximately 6kg or 85 sausages.
- 24-26mm diameter sheep casings. Your sausage will be about the size of a NZ $2 coin.
- Perfect for any sausages including pork, venison, beef, lamb, chicken, breakfast sausages, frankfurters, bratwurst, cabanosa, chipolatas, bockwurst or halal sausages.
- 20m product is threaded onto 2x individual hard tubes, for easy transfer to your sausage maker. Each tube has 10m of casing.
- We only use ‘A grade’ casings for this product and we are proud to have a no ‘shorts’ guarantee for our products.
- We highly recommended using a 13mm nozzle on your sausage maker.
- Dry salted. Please soak for minimum 45mins before use.
- Product has a 12 month shelf life. Unused product can be resalted and kept in fridge for your next batch.
- Certified Halal